The market situation and market potential are key factors for demand assessment. The estimation of future sales, production volumes and possible competitive developments has a direct influence on costs and investments. We support you with our expert knowledge and accompany you in this specific process.
Professional analysis of the market potential through demand assessment
A comprehensive needs analysis from the outset helps you to create a high-quality, differentiated product portfolio and lay the foundation for long-term success.
We can also assess the current sales, market and competitive situation as well as your target group to develop a comprehensive strategy for your company's future activities. In this way, we clarify the current situation and forecast the future market demand for your product or service. It also allows us to identify target groups and evaluate markets. We analyse these findings with you and develop effective solutions for your company.
Demand analysis at market entry
To minimise risks and avoid costly mistakes when entering the market, we recommend first conducting a thorough needs analysis.
We conduct an analysis of the market potential as well as a feasibility study and create a comprehensive plan for your expansion as part of this process. We help you make the most strategic decisions for your company's market entry at an affordable price. Our goal is to guide your company through every stage of your business expansion - from the selection of target markets and their distinctive characteristics to pricing strategy, distribution channels and sales activities.
When is the right time to expand your business?
And where should you focus your efforts?
We can answer these questions by conducting a needs analysis for you and determining the conditions that must be met to successfully market your products and services.
Unser Outbound-Vertriebsteam hilft Ihnen, neue Potenziale zu identifizieren, die richtigen Personen zu kontaktieren und die Ziele mit Vorstellungsemails, Telefonaten und Follow-up zu übernehmen. Wir kennen die individuellen Entscheidungsstrukturen in den verschiedenen Unternehmen. Wir verstehen es, ihr Angebot so zu formulieren, dass es für die Empfänger verständlich ist. Das Ergebnis: Sie sparen Zeit bei der eigenen Lead generation und haben Zeit sich um den Vertrieb zu kümmern.
A demand assessment serves to find out how or whether the sales department could do business with the customer at all.
During a demand assessment, the sales representative tries to find out which customer has what kind of need. As a sales representative, you should be familiar with the respective sector and know why and exactly why the customer needs this offer in order to make his life easier and to solve problems with the possible purchase. Only after the demand assessment does the sales department know which potential customer is worth contacting.
In the first conversation with the customer, the salesperson should be able to listen particularly well; it is recommended to keep one's own share of the conversation to about 30 % and to leave the remaining 70 % to the customer. The goal is to find out what is bothering the customer, how one can help him and what he needs. It is best to ask the client many open questions to which he can respond freely and without fixed answer options.